2012年10月2日 星期二

榕樹中後段和細枝 Ramification of Ficus

Ramification always inspire eyes to make people breath breaking!  "How to make such standard Ramification? Not only in ficus but also in all kind of bonsai? " Does it available in my bonsai?" 
I had get plenty of  Question about this in the past few years. Normally the answer is: Technic & Patience! 
Well, they seems not so satisfy my answer!
Actually, that's pretty difficult to descrive by few words!
I would like to try to share this Knowledge Before photoshop is useful for me.
1: Variety, Almost good bonsai should be choose good variety that suitable for bonsai.
2:Fertilizer , in growing season every 15 days feed some organic fertilizer. Stop in raining season, more in Autumn.
3:Defoliate , every years 2 to 3 times. 
4: Short cut , one one the most important is the new branch should be cut shorter. 
5:Cut & Select bud &wire than grow than Cut... Repeat & repeat
6: Patience
 7: Fellow a Master
8:  .......

Hope someday I could drawing clearly the knowledge.



Ficus Ramification 

1 則留言: